Polskie Stowarzyszenie Czterokołowców - ATV Polska - Forum - Zobacz temat - tuningowy kit sprzęgła epi
Reklama1
Zobacz posty bez odpowiedzi | Zobacz aktywne tematy Obecny czas: 16.04.2024 22:56

Odpowiedz  [ 5 posty(ów) ] 
tuningowy kit sprzęgła epi 
Autor Wiadomość
Zbanowany

PostWysłany: 07.05.2010 08:32 
tuningowy kit sprzęgła epi
Ciekaw jestem czy ktoś z Was miał styczność z takim zestawem tuningowym sprzęgła :

https://www.erlandsonperformance.com/mm ... e=WE395002

cytat :

• More efficient in transferring the power of your ATV/UTV down to the tires
• Designed to improve low and mid-range acceleration
• Helps to decrease belt slippage, which will decrease clutch heat
• Enhances back shifting and throttle response
• Kit components vary by model and style of kit

Q. What is the benefit of an EPI clutch kit?
A. An EPI clutch kit can do several things for you. On a stock machine it will help your CVT clutches operate more efficiently which can result in quicker acceleration, reduced belt heat, longer belt life, and improved backshifting characteristics. If you've modified your machine - even just adding oversize tires, you have changed the CVT clutch calibrations. An EPI clutch kit will bring the calibrations back to an efficient level to work correctly with your modifications.

Q. My machine is completely stock. Do I still need a Clutch Kit?
A. Clutch Kits for stock machines can actually be the most challenging to develop. Many stock machines are clutched very well from the factory for general use. We try several different calibrations on all stock machines and look for reduced belt temps, quicker acceleration and crisper backshifting. On some stock machines we can improve all these areas while on others we may only be able to affect a single area of concern. Each machine is different, some benefit more than others in stock form.

Q. I've modified my motor, exhaust, tires… do I need a clutch kit?
A. Absolutely! These are the applications we like the most because your stock clutching needs help as you change these things on your machine. If you change the power output of your motor or add more resistance by going to larger, more aggressive tires you need to also change your CVT calibration. The stock clutching calibration is designed for stock motor output and stock size tires. Any changes to these areas result in a loss of power transfer through the CVT system. Recalibrating your clutches will recover the losses. We've tested many machines with aftermarket intake/exhaust systems and over-sized tires so we probably have your kit already. Some of the more extremely modified machines may require a bit of extra tuning to get the results you want.

Q. What is "backshifting" and why do I care about it?
A. A CVT system's ability to "backshift" is critical to keeping your machine's engine in its powerband while you're riding it. A strong backshift is what gives you crisp throttle response when you're on and off the throttle. As you blast through a turn and hit the throttle, you want your engine to snap right up to the sweet spot in its powerband so it's pulling hard immediately. Poor backshifting is characterized by a lag in throttle response.

Q. You have several different types of Clutch Kits, which kit do I need for my riding style?
A. EPI designs Clutch Kits for different applications based on riding style and modifications that owners make to their machine such as power increases, oversize tires and weight-adding accessories. Read through the descriptions on our website to better understand what each kit is designed to do, then give us a call at 218-829-6036 if you still need help deciding.

Q. Will a clutch kit affect my top speed?
A. We get asked this question daily and the answer is a clear maybe! Actually, the calibration components of a CVT system work to control the "rate of shift" of the system and have very little effect on top speed. Our clutch kits are designed to use the power from the engine to shift the clutches as quickly as possible and get you to your top speed quicker. Once your clutches are done shifting, your top speed is controlled by gearing, tire size and in some cases the ECU. The instances where a clutch kit will lower your top speed are when you have increased tire size and specifically want a clutch kit that reduces belt slip and gives you a lot of low-end torque for deep mud riding or rock crawling.

chciałbym zainstalować go do Grizzliego celem poprawienia mu reakcji na gaz z "dołu", nawet kosztem prędkości max która dla mnie może być dużo niższa. Czy jest sens?

Miejscowość: Szczecin
Quad: duży, baaardzo duży ;)
PostWysłany: 07.05.2010 21:36 
Re: tuningowy kit sprzęgła epi
dokładnie taki zamontowaliśmy 2 tygodnie temu do XPeka - w końcu maszyna ma branie od dołu, a nie zrywa.
W traktorze to ma jak najbardziej sens, tam jest problem "z dołem", ale do misia to jakoś nie widzę potrzeby.

Profil Gadu-Gadu
MultiMoto
MultiMoto
Awatar użytkownika

Miejscowość: Warszawa i okolice
Quad: Quad czy motocykl - nie ma znaczenia ;)
PostWysłany: 07.05.2010 21:54 
1 w XP850, 4 w RZR 800, 1 Kymco 500, 2 G700, 1 KQ

Tak to wygląda. Trzeba zestaw dobrać do preferencji i stylu jazdy oraz rozmiaru kół. W zależności od quada masz różnie części od sprężyn przez ciężarki do sprężyn do samego sprzęgła odśrodkowego i po elementy wariatora.

Profil Facebook WWW

Miejscowość: Szczecin
Quad: duży, baaardzo duży ;)
PostWysłany: 08.05.2010 08:54 
Shelton napisał(a):
...W zależności od quada masz różnie części ...

coś się wie, nie ;)
najlepsze były te dwie dedykowane "podkładki" spoza zestawu epi. Gdyby nie Shelton, to byśmy pewnie doszli w domysłach, gdzie je założyć, aż do chłodnicy, hihi
Co do "strat" na Vmax, to jeszcze nie sprawdzaliśmy, ale różnicy w odejściach specjalnie nie widać. Zresztą jeśli nawet Vmax spadnie w XPeku ze 130 km/h do 120, czy nawet 110 to i tak nie ma znaczenia, bo kto tyle jeździ (na rajdach i tak najczęściej są ograniczenia) a nawet gdyby to i tak jest to więcej niż w japońcach.

Profil Gadu-Gadu

Quad: Grizzly 700
PostWysłany: 08.05.2010 16:56 
co masz do japonca na kq jechalem 122 mierzone gps

Profil Facebook Gadu-Gadu
Wyświetl posty z poprzednich:  Sortuj według  
Odpowiedz   [ 5 posty(ów) ] 

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 8 gości