Polskie Stowarzyszenie Czterokołowców - ATV Polska - Forum - Zobacz temat - Sokani X25 RGB LED Video Insignificant Bi-Color
Reklama1
Zobacz posty bez odpowiedzi | Zobacz aktywne tematy Obecny czas: 27.04.2024 22:45

Odpowiedz  [ 1 post ] 
Sokani X25 RGB LED Video Insignificant Bi-Color 
Autor Wiadomość

Miejscowość: Ghana
Imię: AhmadCotWM
PostWysłany: 14.02.2024 17:02 
Sokani X25 RGB LED Video Insignificant Bi-Color
Hey the whole world! I'm a photographer, YouTuber, banderole and I recently got my hands on the Sokani X25 RGB LED Video Light. This vitiated youth has been making waves in compensation its portability, color options, and built-in battery, so I figured I'd piece my thoughts after putting it under the aegis its paces.

First Impressions:

Sleek & Carry-on: This light is surprisingly lightweight and feels super sturdy. It easily fits in my backpack, which is a great increased by during on-the-go creators.
Jam-packed with Features: It boasts a extensive color temperature extend (2800K-10000K), preoccupied RGB wise, and even 8 extraordinary effects like lightning and fire. Talk give inventive possibilities!
Built-in Battery: No more scrambling looking for cords! The rechargeable battery lasted me sundry shoots, and the included AC adapter makes charging a breeze.
In Remedy:

Color Preciseness: The CRI and TCLI ratings are costly, and the colors look fantastic both on camera and in person. No weird unskilled tints here!
Dimming Exercise power: Super flowing and unbending dimming, accurate for fine-tuning the light to your needs.
App Command: The optional app manage is a clean up honorarium, allowing you to adjust settings remotely. However, the instructions controls are also intuitive and unoppressive to use.
Things to Consider:

Quotation Quiddity: This be unearthed isn't the cheapest way out, but the main film put and develop intensify excellence justify the cost in return me.
Incandescence Production: While fulgorous reasonably as a replacement for most indoor situations, it muscle not be dynamic sufficiency with a view burly outside spaces.
No Diffusion: Would have loved to see a built-in diffuser quest of softer lighting.
All-embracing:

The Sokani X25 RGB LED Video Fire is a versatile and potent tool payment import creators. It's chock-full with features, portable, and delivers terrific color accuracy. While the price ascendancy be a block as a remedy for some, it's finally benefit everything considered if you're looking for a high-quality, feature-rich LED light.
At the moment it's your turn!

Have you tried the Sokani X25? What are your thoughts?
What are your must-have features in a video light?
Any other portable LED lights you'd recommend?
Disenchant's discuss in the comments!

If you are interesting to buy link is Sokani X25 RGB LED

Profil ICQ Tlen Gadu-Gadu WWW
Wyświetl posty z poprzednich:  Sortuj według  
Odpowiedz   [ 1 post ] 

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 26 gości